These General Terms and Conditions apply to all existing and future agreements that are entered in between D-Masters and a Member, unless D-Masters and the Member agree otherwise in writing prior to the conclusion of the Agreement.
These conditions apply to all D-Masters participants
• D-Masters: VandePolSportConsultancy wich its registered office in Utrecht.
• Member: natural person who has subscribed to the communily or a coahing plan.
• The Agreement: the Agreement between D-Masters and the Member.
|1) Establish agreement|
1. The Agreement between D-Masters and the Member is established through:
a. Online registration via an online form on the website of D-Masters behind the shop
After the Member has completed the payment for the D-Masters coaching, the Agreement is valid.
2. The Agreement is strictly personal and can only be transferred after permission from Personal Body Plan.
3. When registering online, a Member has the right to inform D-Masters that he / she is renouncing the Agreement, without payment of a fine and without stating a reason, within 14 days from the day following the start date (day 1) of his / her Coaching Plan.
4. If the Member decides to abandon the Agreement within the 14-day reflection period, D-Masters is entitled to charge the number of days that the Member has been able to use the facilities offered by D-Masters.
5. D-Masters only enters into agreements with persons who are at least 18 years old. A parent can therefore enter into a contract for someone under the age of 18. D-Masters has the right to terminate the Agreement if it appears that the customer is younger than 18 years or older than 65 and has no permission from the parents
6. D-Masters processes personal data of the Member within the framework of the applicable laws and regulations concerning the protection of privacy, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act, in a manner and for the purposes as described below. How we process personal data is stated in the privacy statement.
7. In the context of business operations, D-Masters processes the personal data for the purposes:
b. Debtor administration
c. Complaints handling and dispute resolution
d. To prevent, detect and combat fraud and irregularities
e. For market research and commercial purposes such as sales and sales activities related to the services of D-Masters
After registration via the D-Masters website you become a D-Masters member.
After starting your plan, you have 14 days to return to your registration.
You promise that you enter the correct information when you log on to the website. D-Masters stores your data to be used for normal business operations.
|2) Subscription fees|
1. The Agreement is entered into for the agreed contract duration. The contract duration is 3, 6 or 10 months. The contract can not be changed, paused or stopped in the interim.
2. The effective date is determined after registration. In the first contact between D-Masters and the Member it is determined when the Coaching Plan will start.
3. Payment of the subscription fee must be paid immediately at the start of the plan. A monthly installment is possible, however this total price is 5% higher per month than the amount of a coaching package.
4. If payments are made in installments, D-Masters sends: VandePol SportConsultancy a PayPal invoice for the start of each month, only after a paid invoice the feedback is started again.
5. D-MAsters is entitled to terminate the relationship with the Member in the event of late payment without the payment obligation being canceled.
6. The interim suspension of payment is not permitted.
Your subscription at D-Masters takes 3, 6 or 10 months, you can always renew, you can not shorten the subscription.
You are obliged to pay the subscription fee on time.
|3) Services and obligations Parties|
1. D-Masters provides customized personal services.
2. The services to be delivered by D-Masters are delivered from the commencement date of the Agreement.
3. Because the services of D-Masters are delivered online, D-Masters can not guarantee that its services are available at any time at any location and that this is done in a safe manner or that errors are solved or that the services / products are free. viruses or other potentially harmful software or components.
4. D-Masters will at all times handle all information received from the Member in confidence.
5. Infringement of the rights of the Member must be reported by e-mail to email@example.com. After the report, D-Masters will investigate the presence of unlawful information within a reasonable time and, if possible, take action against it.
6. The Member is obliged to provide correct and correct information in general.
7. The Member has the duty not to provide material that is protected by copyright.
8. The Member declares that the information provided, such as the one for registration, is correct and complete and that, if this changes, it will be adjusted by the Member.
9. The Member may not give third parties access to D-Masters through its own registration. In case of violation, the Member is fully liable for the direct and indirect damage.
10. The Member is fully liable for all damage to D-Masters and third parties, as a result of the information shared by the Member.
11. The Member agrees that D-Masters stores, processes and uses all data generated by the Member and generated by use as further described in art. 3.8 of these General Terms and Conditions.
12. D-Masters reserves the right to change or discontinue any part of, or all of the functionality of one or more parts of D-Masters at any time for a certain period or forever. This will always be communicated to the Member. As a result of this change or discontinuation, part or all of the information shared by the Member may not be accessible or lost.
13. In the event of a change as mentioned in point 13 of this article, for whatever reason, the Member is only entitled to a pro rata return of the already (pre) paid amount to D-Masters.
Nobody is perfect, neither is D-Masters. D-Masters does its best to deliver its services as quickly and as well as possible, but do not get angry immediately if something goes wrong. If you want to help us through feedback, we are always open for a discussion.
D-Masters respects copyright and expects you to do so. If you provide information that you should not have submitted, and D-Masters suffers damage, then you are liable.
D-Masters may always decide to stop delivering its services. Naturally, D-Masters will then ensure a neat handling of matters.
|4) Risk and liability|
1. D-Masters is not liable for damage of the Member that has arisen as a result of misuse of the website.
2. D-Masters is not liable for damage of the Member that arose as a result of the incorrect use of the services provided by D-Masters.
3. D-Masters is not liable for damage resulting from incorrect data provided by the Member.
4. D-Masters is not liable for damage that has arisen as a result of not following up on D-Masters advice in the correct manner.
5. D-Masters is not a medical organization and is not equipped to give you medical advice or to make a medical diagnosis. For specific advice you should call in the help of a general practitioner, doctor or paramedic.
6. D-Masters is not liable for consequences arising from an unknown and / or concealed health aspect and is not liable for damage, injury or illness arising from or related to the use of the services provided by D-Masters.
D-Masters is not liable for damage to you or to your belongings. So pay attention to yourself and your things.
1. A Membership ends automatically after expiry of the contract duration.
2. The Member can not terminate his / her Membership prematurely.
Your subscription ends automatically after 3, 6 or 10 months. You can always renew the subscription.
Intermediate stopping is not possible.
|6) Intellectual property|
1. By acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the Member expressly acknowledges that all designs, information, images and other content are the Product Property of D-Masters and are protected by the relevant intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark rights. , database rights, neighboring rights, patents and design rights.
2. D-Masters grants the Member a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable and revocable (D-Masters) right to use the products and services of D-Masters for personal purposes and under the conditions, as stated in these General Terms and Conditions.
3. Upon termination of the Membership (after expiration of the contract term or in the event of premature termination by D-Masters), the Member's right to use the products and services supplied by D-Masters will lapse. The products and services delivered during the term of the Membership remain the property of D-Masters and are not made available to the Member after the end of the contracture.
4. If in an agreement between D-Masters and a third party, a license for one or more of the products or services of D-Masters is agreed, this is a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable and revocable right to use the products and services in question.
5. The Member is expressly prohibited from copying, modifying, disclosing, publishing, publishing, using, for direct or indirect commercial purposes, designs, information, images and other content of D-Masters, unless explicitly agreed in writing with D-Masters. .
Your D-Masters plan is addressed to you and only intended for you. It is not the intention that you simply discard this information and share it with others. Otherwise, D-Masters will no longer have any right to exist.
Of course you can simply discuss everything you learn with the people around you. But do not start your own version of D-Masters on the basis of the information from D-Masters.
1. There can be communication in various ways by D-Masters such as Newsletters, e-mail or on the other hand.
2. The Member agrees that D-Masters may approach the Member for changes or updates to the services, if deemed necessary.
3. The Member agrees that D-Masters may approach for commercial purposes. The Member has the opportunity to make known a first approach after receiving it, so that he will no longer be approached in the future.
D-Masters or one of the other companies of D-Masters can occasionally send you an e-mail.
|8) Final provisions|
1. Only Dutch law applies to these terms and conditions and all agreements entered into by or with D-Masters.
2. All disputes arising from the agreement between D-Masters and a Member shall be submitted to the competent court in the Netherlands.
3. By entering into a Membership, the Member declares to know and accept the General Terms and Conditions so that these General Terms and Conditions form a whole with the registration as referred to in Article 3.1 of these General Terms and Conditions and therefore together form the Agreement.
4. D-Masters is entitled to change the General Terms and Conditions. Changed Terms and Conditions apply to new members and to members whose membership is renewed.
Dutch law applies to these conditions and if you and D-Masters are fighting and do not come together here, the Dutch court is competent
|9) Additional conditions concerning: subscription duration|
3 months subscription
The entire term of your subscription consists of one period of 3 months. After this period of 3 months you can choose to continue or stop your subscription.
6 months subscription
The entire term of your subscription consists of one period of 6 months. After this period of 6 months you can choose to continue or stop your subscription.
10 months subscription
The entire term of your subscription consists of one period of 10 months. After this period of 10 months you can choose to continue or stop your subscription.